Home About Me My Classroom Products Freebies Novel Studies Image Map

TpT Conference July 9 & 10

Woohoo!

TpT has organized another conference!  It will take place July 9th and 10th in Las Vegas.  I attended the conference last year.  It was fabulous!  I learned quite a bit.  My enthusiasm and motivation for creating quality teacher resources increased immeasurably!  I remember feeling giddy after the conference.  All I wanted to do was create, create, create!

I have no doubt the creative juices will be invigorated again after this conference!  I am so excited!

I learned a lot from last year's experience.

This year I will be:

  • engaging in more gatherings outside of the TpT sessions
  • taking along my business cards
  • asking a lot more questions
  • following up with the people I meet at the conference
  • taking email addresses from the attendees
  • making new friends
I have signed up for some very interesting sessions.  I love how TpT listened to the comments from those who attended last summer.  I was very pleased to see that this conference has sessions concerning business practices, taxes, and marketing.  

I cannot wait for the fun to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment