Home About Me My Classroom Products Freebies Novel Studies Image Map

Busy Creating a New Novel Study

I am currently busy working on my next novel study.  I have decided to create one for The Boy on the Wooden Box  by Leon Leyson.  It is a very good read.  It details Leyson's life after the occupation of Poland by the Nazis.  Leyson worked in Oskar Schindler's factory (Schindler's List) during the war.

I thoroughly enjoyed (is that the correct term to use for a memoir about Jewish treatment during WWII?) reading Leyson's account of his life during the occupation of Poland.

As soon as it is ready for publication, I will let you know!

Image result for the boy on the wooden box















I am also beginning work on mini-lessons.  I will try to keep you updated as those begin to materialize.  It takes me a little bit of time to get my thoughts onto paper.  The one I created yesterday for use in my classroom was received very well by my students.


No comments:

Post a Comment