Home About Me My Classroom Products Freebies Novel Studies Image Map

I've Been Working On A New Product Line

     I have been working on a new product line for the past 4 months. I am very excited about it. It  combines grammar, reading skills, writing, comprehension, and building background knowledge. It is definitely a labor of love.

     My goal is to launch the products mid-February. I am currently trying to create a video that will showcase my new product. My aim is to create a video that clearly demonstrates how the product is to be used. I truly believe it will become an essential learning tool in the classroom.

     At this time, the only specific information I am able to give is the name.


     I hope you will be excited with the final products. Please look for the freebie I will be posting soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment