Home About Me My Classroom Products Freebies Novel Studies Image Map

I Got My T-Shirt For The TpT Conference!

I just received my t-shirt for the TpT Conference in Vegas!

I will be styling in Vegas for the conference.     

If you are in the market for a super t-shirt, I would highly recommend these folks.  They did a wonderful job of communicating with me.  A HUGE shout out to Elisha S. for making my shirt look darn good!  It was so easy to design my shirt and place the order.  I immediately received notification that they had gotten it.  Elisha was concerned about the graphics for my logo.  As you can see from the picture, no problem!  My shirt arrived 5 days after placing the order.  Can you imagine getting a high-quality product that quickly?  

They are a multi-talented company.  They also do teacher apparel, amazing class shirts, and custom designed products.  If you like bling, they have it!  


Seriously, you should check them out!

1 comment: