Home About Me My Classroom Products Freebies Novel Studies Image Map

Inside and Outside Character Trait Mini-book FREEBIE!

        I have created a new FREEBIE!  Doesn’t everyone love a freebie?!  
I found that sometimes my students had a tendency to forget there were several types of character traits.  They were so busy finding the physical traits, they forgot about the emotional (or inside) traits (or the opposite). I created this mini-book to take away the confusion.
I am sure this mini-book will help students find, record and prove (through textual evidence) character traits. 
It is quick and easy to make.  I’ve also added a mini-book blank page template (printable) for additional recording of traits. 

This is a great activity to include in a Reader’s Notebook or an interactive notebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment