Home About Me My Classroom Products Freebies Novel Studies Image Map

New Novel Study! My Life as a Joke

Woohoo!  I am so excited.  My newest novel study is finally completed and loaded onto TpT!  I am very proud of this one.  I added a lot of new features to it.  

I believe it is important to constantly challenge yourself.  I did just that with this novel study.  Due to the increased use of Reader's/Writer's Workshops, I included numerous components of it  in this novel study.



This novel study is 111 pages!  I have tried to include Everything a teacher would need to teach the book.  It is packed full of goodies!

Included in this novel study:


  • *open-ended questions
  • *turn and talk prompts
  • *snapshot questions
  • *mini-lessons
  • * vocabulary quick checks in almost every section
  • *vocabulary lists with activities
  • *essay prompts
  • pre-reading activities
  • research ideas
  • foldable suggestions
  • character analysis
  • theme activity
  • mood vs. tone activity
  • 4 quizzes
  • 1 comprehension test (will essays)
  • answer key when applicable



Special thanks should go out to Gayle and Sandi for being my proofreaders!  I appreciate your help very much! 




No comments:

Post a Comment