Home About Me My Classroom Products Freebies Novel Studies Image Map

New Novel Study! The Raft by S.A. Bodeen

I am so excited to have finished my latest novel study.  I incorporated a lot of new activities into it.  I hope teachers like it.


This is a 90 page novel study for The Raft by S.A. Bodeen.

This novel study would work great for whole class, literature circles, independent, and Reader’s Workshop.

It includes:
  • ·         Pre-Reading Activities
  • ·         Questions for every chapter
  • ·         Vocabulary lists and activities
  • ·         Snapshot questions
  • ·         Turn-and-talk questions
  • ·         Essay prompts
  • ·         Theme analysis
  • ·         Research ideas
  • ·         Character analysis
  • ·         Foldable suggestions
  • ·         4 quizzes
  • ·         Comprehension test


Answer keys are provided for vocabulary activities, chapter questions, quizzes, and test.

No comments:

Post a Comment