Home About Me My Classroom Products Freebies Novel Studies Image Map

The rain has stopped!

I realize we need rain.  However, it has been raining for quite a while.  To break up the boredom and overall dreariness, Brandy, my dog, and I have been weeding the backyard.

This is Brandy.


 Let me tell you, my backyard is FILLED with weeds.  (I'll admit, I am not the most diligent gardener.)  In fact, I hate anything having to do with "beautifying" the yard.  Every year I have to replace the silly bushes in front because they keep dying.  My son got me a solar flower, "So you can't kill it," he proclaimed with a smirky smile.
Oiy!  Anyway, back to the weeding.  I don't know of any other dog who LOVES to weed as much as my dog.  She will ATTACK the weeds.  Yes, she has actually gotten me a couple of times because I've been too slow to react.  Drew blood a few times. Good thing I love her.


This is Brandy weeding the yard!


This is the pile we pulled today.  (Please stop laughing...it really isn't nice.)


So, that's how I've been spending my Spring Break...are you jealous?

No comments:

Post a Comment