Home About Me My Classroom Products Freebies Novel Studies Image Map

Spring Break is over

Well, it's official.  Spring Break is over for me.  :(

I had such a productive week!  Besides finishing my newest novel study, The Raft, I managed to update my TpT store, AND finish half of my newest novel study!

I'm very excited about this novel study.  I have incorporated a lot of new things!  There has been a huge push to implement Reader's/Writer's Workshop in my district.  So, taking the ball and running with it, I decided to put some of the R/W's components into my novel studies.  I sure do hope the teachers like the additions.

I'm excited about going back to school.  I hope I haven't forgotten anyone's name!  :)

Two weeks until our standardized test, STAAR.  Panic should set in at any moment!




No comments:

Post a Comment